Located in Baltimore, MD and in close proximity to so many Military Installations in the Maryland, Virginia, and DC area Brett Aviation is proud to offer VA Approved Flight training to all eligible service members, veterans and reservists.
Big changes have come to the(what used to be complicated) flight training rules with the VA. Currently both Chapter 30 and Chapter 33 eligible veterans can apply with Brett Aviation for flight training benefits. The VA has now made the program easy to use, and included many options to best suite the veteran. Courses can be competed on your schedule, at your pace, even full time! We have flight instructors on staff that are also veterans who are more than happy to mentor and guide you along your way, assuring you get the most out of your benefits.
- Chapter 33(post 9/11 GI Bill) applicants may be eligible for 100% paid career flight training under our 141 program.
- Chapter 30(Montgomery GI Bill) applicants may be eligible for up to 60% re-reimbursable flight training.
- Both programs require the pilot to have a current second class medical, as well as complete at least 15 hours of instruction per quarter(90 Days).
This is an excellent way to Maximize your GI Bill Funds as well as complete flight training and become an Instrument Pilot, Commercial Pilot, or Flight Instructor. You can even get credit towards your Aviation Management Degree. Accelerated courses are now available. Additional courses can be evaluated on a case by case basis here at Brett Aviation.
- Please call John Burton, VA Program Manager at 410-391-0210 for additional information
- To verify your official Benefit eligibility please call the Veterans Administration at: 1-888-GI Bill-1
- For more info please Email us at: moc.n1490674533oitai1490674533vatte1490674533rb@AV1490674533